Emma's Birthday

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Six Months

Dearest Will,

In honor of your sixth month birthday, I will list just six of my favorite things about you. I could do sixty or six hundred or six million, but people would probably make fun of me . . . and I don't have that much time until you wake up from your next nap!

1. I love the fact that you are such a smiley and happy baby most of the time. People come up to me when we are out and about and compliment me on my "happy little one."

2. I love how much you love to eat. There hasn't been a food yet that you have turned your nose up at. . . Well, you weren't so fond of prune juice at first, but you have even learned to like that!

3. I love that you sleep through the night and take regular naps in your crib.

4. I love that you give me Wisses - your own brand of Will-Kisses. Right before a nap, you will grab my face with your hands and kiss, kiss, kiss away. You even make little meh-meh sounds, which echo the muwah-muwah sounds I make when I kiss you.

5. I love that you are happy to sit in your travel swing and patiently wait while I shower and get ready for the day. A lot of mommies are not so lucky.

6. I love the little person that you are and watching you grow, learn, and change every day is so special and makes life so much more fun.

I love you with all of my heart, Monkey. Thank you for being such a wonderful little boy.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

JanisRae said...

Happy 6 month birthday little pumpkin. It is so hard for me to believe that you are this age already. I'm so amazed each time I see you. I was lucky enough to get one of the "wisses" your mommy was just referring to when I saw you last week and I have to say that was one of the best kisses I've had since your daddy and Aunt Lisa were tiny like you. (slobber and all) I love you lots !!!!

Grandma Jan