Emma's Birthday

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Big Boy Chair

Last weekend, Daddy got a big box out of the garage. While I took my afternoon nap, he put together a special chair just for me.

Now I get to sit at the table with Mommy and Daddy while they eat dinner - and Mommy gets to eat without spilling food on my head!

The first night, I wasn't sure what to think and only sat in the chair for a few minutes before I started to fuss. Mommy didn't want me to be scared of the chair, so she took me out right away. The next night, I stayed in the chair a little longer and decided to play with some of the toys on my tray.

The third night, I sat in my chair the whole time that they ate dinner. I snacked on my hand. Mommy promises that soon I will be eating in the chair, too. They better hurry, because this hand is not going to satisfy me for long!

No comments: