Emma's Birthday

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Met Santa Claus Today!

When I woke up today, Mommy told me that it was going to be a very special day. We were going to see Santa Claus!

I am not sure who this "Santa" person is, but it seemed to make Mommy pretty happy, so I figured it would be okay.

First, Mommy dressed me in a funny red suit. Then, she put a hat on me. I was not pleased.


But then Daddy took my hat off, and I felt much better. Thanks, Dad!


So, off we went to meet Santa. I have to be quite honest, I am not sure what all of the fuss is about. But, boy, did everyone make a fuss! All of these ladies kept calling my name, ringing bells, and putting things in my face.


I just kept looking for Mommy. So, she left, but I am smarter than that . . . I followed her with my eyes.
Even when she went the other way!


So, did they ever get a shot of me facing forward? Well, you'll just have to wait and see!

All I know is that this Santa person may be nice enough, but he's no Mommy!

No comments: