Emma's Birthday

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Aden-Wha?

Mommy wanted me to post an update to let you all know that the results of my x-rays came back today. The doctor called and told Mommy that the x-rays were rather blurry - that will teach them to strap me to a chair and take my Mommy away! Despite the poor quality, they could still tell that my adenoids are enlarged. Thanks, Daddy, guess I got those from you!

So, the next step is to have another test done. It's called a CT-Scan and will take place at a different doctor's office. Then, I have to go see a pediatric ear, nose, and throat doctor. Mommy knew him when she worked for Johnson & Johnson and she has promised me he is very nice. I will be the judge of that!

It is not recommended that little kids like me, who are under 2, have their adenoids out unless it is causing a lot of problems. I think that me not being able to eat my cookies because my nose is all stuffed is a lot of problems! But I don't want this thing called "surgery," either, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the doctor says.

No comments: