Emma's Birthday

Friday, January 23, 2009

My New Digs

If you have ever been to our house (or if you went to one of Mommy's THREE showers), then you know that I have a lot of things. Since I have been born, the piles of things keep getting bigger, especially my stash of toys!

Mommy and Daddy did not know what to do with all of my toys, so they decided to turn part of the living room into my new play area. I LOVE IT. It so nice and bright in there and Mommy can keep an eye on me while she makes dinner.


Even Rocky likes it!

So, here is a picture of me hanging out in my new play area. Do you want to come and play with me?








2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Will! I love all your new bright colorful toys! Tell mom that this will not change untill, well, you're 4ish......so like Auntie Amy always says, make sure you help mom clean it all up when you're done playing otherwise she gets cranky and drinks too much wine at night! Love you buddy....

Lisa Ragsdale said...

I want to come and play with you sweet pea!! i love you Auntie Lisa