Emma's Birthday

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Will's Night Out

Between my nap schedule, wanting to be held at meals, and just the general fun chaos that I bring to their lives, Mommy and Daddy had not been out to eat in a restaurant since before I was born. I guess this is something that they used to do quite a bit. They decided it was time that we go out to dinner as a family.

So, last week, we went to a place called Red Robin. I was a big fan. I didn't shed one tear, even when Mommy and Daddy had a milkshake and didn't share . . . not even when I reminded them that I drink milk all of the time! Apparently, they aren't quite the same thing.

I got a blue balloon and also got to listen to some very noisy people clap their hands and sing "Happy Birthday" at the next table. Mommy thought I would cry because they were so loud. I guess she forgets what a big boy I am! I just watched with big eyes!


Mommy says that going out to dinner is a special treat, but I hope we get to do it again really soon!

No comments: